9.19.2015

HOT TOWN COOL GIRL: BLOG REVIEW >>

Nightingale: We’re back with another review for you all! It’s for Nabila over at Hot Town Cool Girl! Thanks for the submission! So to start off, I’d like to say that Nabila’s blog title is very creative - just from those four words, I’m able to conclude that she’s quite unique and that she doesn’t follow the crowd. The title also made me want to know more about her, so I clicked on her About page immediately. So good job on that, Nabila!


Narwhal: Hot Town Cool Girl is a fun blog that girls age 8-10 would probably enjoy the most. I noticed that she recently updated her design, and the new look is fantastic - I love the colors and the vibe it gives off!


Panda: Nabila has an eye for close-up photography. I think it would be great if she could expand her actual blog, and the posts, to make it more about them instead of the design.


Nightingale: I really enjoy her blog, but sometimes instead of focusing on the content, little grammar and spelling errors here and there distract me. If she worked a bit on that, then I’m sure I’d be completely sold.


Narwhal: So that’s it for this review!

Everyone: We hope that Nabila can use some of our suggestions and feedback toward her blog! Thanks for submitting!


-Panda, Nightingale, and Narwhal



No comments :

Post a Comment